Dans Le Jardin
A beautiful, 6 bedroom, 6 bath villa estate in the village of Eygalières, with a view of the mountains! Every type of staff and service is available.
Provence/France Villa 8
Eygalieres is a lesser-known small village and a personal favorite of our France Specialist. The Friday market, full of friendly local artisans, is a not-to-miss experience while you stay near the easily walkable town. It's not as crowded as nearby St. Remy and shoppers will find everything from locally made fabrics, dresses, household products and exceptional fresh fruit and vegetables that are so abundant in this region.
At this fantastic property you'll have a view of the mountains within 37 stunning acres of olive and almond trees, lavender and roses - a special haven of peace. This beautiful estate of 6,673 sq. ft, structured in two parts, has been lovingly restored and warmly decorated in hues of creamy beige. We love this location with its charm and authenticity.
6 BEDROOMS / 6 BATHROOMS
Features & Amenities -
- Daily maid service, 4 hours per day
- Fresh flowers
- Continental breakfast
- Concierge service
- Final Cleaning
- Satellite TV
- Air Conditioning
- Pool house
- Lounge and bar area
- Two separate buildings
Additional Services Available Upon Request -
- Private Chef
- Arrival/Welcome dinner
- Groceries upon request
- Cooking classes and wine tasting
- Fitness coach and trainer
- Massage and beauty treatments
- French lessons
- Day excursions customized with local guide
- Visits to local markets
- All services of hotel
Why we chose this villa for our portfolio-Luxury world class property with full hotel and 24/7 conierge services, located in the charming village of Eygalières.
- Property Type
- Special Selection
- Deluxe World Class Property
- Our Favorites
- Outdoor pool
- Within walking distance of a village
Gorgeous rooms decorated in wood and stone bring nature right inside for your pleasure. An authentic, spacious, well-equipped kitchen with a large table opens onto a shaded terrace. The large yet intimate living room overlooks the garden and the village of Eygalières. The dining room seats eight people.
The scent of provençal flowers and herbs permeates the air in the lush garden of almond trees, olive trees, oak trees, lavender and rose garden. Enjoy the peaceful pool, a pool house, bar and lounge area, all with a fantastic view of the mountains. Outside table seating for twelve.
Recommended Local Restaurants
- Le Bistro d’Eygalières Rue de la Républic, Eygalières phone: +33 4 90 90 60 34 - Be welcomed by Suzy and the cooking of a former chef of Michelin starred restaurants. The seasonal ingredients pay homage to Provence. Expensive.
- Sous les Micocouliers Traverse Montfort, Eygalières phone: +33 4 90 95 94 53 - Enjoy great food on the shaded terrace. Moderately priced.
Within 10 minute drive
- La Maison Jaune-12 BOULEVARD MIRABEAU, 13210 Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Tel 04 90 92 56 14 Fanny Rey, 2011 finalist of France's 'Top Chef' TV programme, runs the show here with her husband, Jonathan (a trained pastry chef). She concocts tasty market-based food, showing off the ingredients of the Alpilles. It can be tasted on the terrace, or in winter, near the crackling fireplace. Moderate prices
- L'Aile ou la Cuisse-5 rue de la Commune Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Tel. 04 32 62 00 25 http://restaurantlaileoulacuisse.com/contact-reservations/ moderately priced.
With a 20 minute drive
- Prevot “La Maison du Melon” -353 Ave. de Verdun, Cavaillon Phone +33 4 90 71 32 43 Here, melon is king. From May to September a special menu celebrates the “melon festival.” Lunchtime here is a bargain, otherwise the menu in the evening is pricey.
- Un Bouchon en Provence-2 Avenue Henri Barbusse, 13630 Eyragues Tel +33 4 90 90 00 97 www.unbouchonenprovence.com A typical “bouchon” style restaurant (small eateries found in Lyon, France) the restaurant has a warm, friendly atmosphere and the prices are reasonable. Check the website for hours, as they change by the season.
- Le Pre Gourmand-175 Ave Marx Dormoy 13630 Eyragues Tel +33 4 90 94 52 64 www.restaurant-lepregourmand.com A contemporary gastronomic restaurant showcasing local and seasonal ingredients. The menu (a complete meal) starts at €50
Within a 30 minute drive
- L'Oustau de Baumaniere-13520 Les Baux De Provence Tel. T. :+33(0)4 90 54 33 07 www.oustaudebaumaniere.com/en/gastronomy-provence The majesty of this Michelin Two Star 16C bastide doesn't obscure the brilliance of the cooking. The chef concocts cuisine of Provençal inspiration with bold flavours, such as bluefin tuna tataki or a thick fillet of sea bass cooked on the skin. We have had some wonderful lamb dishes here over the years. To be enjoyed, in summer, on the superb shady terrace, facing the Alpilles. Very Expensive
- La Cabro d'Or-13520 Les Baux-de-Provence Tel. 04 90 54 33 21 www.oustaudebaumaniere.com/en/gastronomy/gourmet-restaurant-provence-cabro-d-or This restaurant is in a superb location with a lime tree-shaded terrace offering peerless views over the peaks that make this region famous. As does its olive oil, used to great effect in the cuisine here - an ode to the flavours of Provence. Moderate prices
- Hostellerie de la Reine Jeanne-13520 Les Baux de Provence(entrance gate to the old village) Tel 04.90.54.32.06 www.la-reinejeanne.com/restaurant-reine-jeanne-anglais.htm
- La Riboto de Taven-13520 Les Baux de Provence Tel +33 (0)4 90 54 34 23 On the edge of the village, this old country manor stands amid a riot of colorful flowers. In the antique-furnished dining room Jean-Pierre Novi's light, personal cuisine elicits plenty of enthusiasm. Good house-made bread, charming welcome, excellent regional wines. Moderate
Most of the Year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
Jan 20 - Jun 02 $25,680 Weekly
Jun 02 - Jun 30 $27,390 Weekly
Jun 30 - Sep 01 $28,995 Weekly
Sep 01 - Sep 29 $27,390 Weekly
Sep 29 - Dec 31 $25,680 Weekly
There are no reviews at this time.
Dans Le Jardin Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!