Aupilhas e Solelh
10 bedrooms: A Provencal farmhouse of 6 bedrooms and a separate guesthouse of 4 bedrooms, both lovingly restored and within walking distance of St. Remy de Provence.
Provence/France Villa 20
St. Remy de Provence is on the bucket list of many travelers to France. This property is perfect for multi-generational families! If you are looking for plenty of space to spread out, this lovingly restored villa of 6,997 square feet within walking distance of St. Remy de Provence is it. A good base location to discover the region, St. Remy, at the foot of the Alpilles mountain, is home to artists and artisans, with fantastic shopping and the typical “art de vivre” of the Provençal people. Wandering the small streets with its many boutiques, visiting the colorful market and dining on specialties of the region provides lasting memories for all who visit. This villa offers the option of renting six bedrooms in the main house, four bedrooms in the guest house, or both. Here, you’ll find charm, elegance and flexible accommodations. The outside dining area beckons to be used in the shade of old plane trees.
10 BEDROOMS / 8 BATHROOMS
Features & Amenities -
- Daily maid service, 4 hours per day
- Fresh flowers
- Continental breakfast
- Concierge service
- Satellite TV
- Air Conditioning
- Heated pool
Additional Services Available Upon Request -
- Private Chef
- Arrival/Welcome dinner
- Groceries upon request
- Cooking classes and wine tasting
- Fitness coach and trainer
- Massage and beauty treatments
- French lessons
- Day excursions customized with local guide
- Visits to local markets
Why we chose this property for our portfolio-High end luxury property located within walking distance of the quintessential Provence town of St Remy, and all it has to offer, 24/7 concierge service, house keeping and breakfast services, as well as most hotel services available. Almost any sevice imagianable can be provided on request.
- Property Type
- Special Selection
- Deluxe World Class Property
- Within walking distance of a village
- Outdoor pool
The main house has a large entrance hall and fireplace. There is a large dining room, living room with a fireplace and library. The fully-equipped kitchen is spacious and open with direct access to the terrace... a great place to cook for a chef or with family and friends.
Beautiful park-like garden area with fruits, vegetables and chickens. Large shaded area by the heated pool, with sun loungers, a hammock, a swing and trampoline. Outside table seating for 20.
Recommended Local Restaurants
In St. Remy
- La Maison Jaune-12 BOULEVARD MIRABEAU, 13210 Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Tel 04 90 92 56 14 Fanny Rey, 2011 finalist of France's 'Top Chef' TV programme, runs the show here with her husband, Jonathan (a trained pastry chef). She concocts tasty market-based food, showing off the ingredients of the Alpilles. It can be tasted on the terrace, or in winter, near the crackling fireplace. Moderate price
- L'Aile ou la Cuisse-5 rue de la Commune Saint-Rémy-de-Provence Tel. 04 32 62 00 25 http://restaurantlaileoulacuisse.com/contact-reservations
Within a 10 minute drive
- L'Oustau de Baumaniere-13520 Les Baux De Provence Tel. T. :+33(0)4 90 54 33 07 www.oustaudebaumaniere.com/en/gastronomy-provence The majesty of this Michelin Two Star 16C bastide doesn't obscure the brilliance of the cooking. The chef concocts cuisine of Provençal inspiration with bold flavours, such as bluefin tuna tataki or a thick fillet of sea bass cooked on the skin. We have had some wonderful lamb dishes here over the years. To be enjoyed, in summer, on the superb shady terrace, facing the Alpilles. Very Expensive
- La Cabro d'Or-13520 Les Baux-de-Provence Tel. 04 90 54 33 21 www.oustaudebaumaniere.com/en/gastronomy/gourmet-restaurant-provence-cabro-d-or This restaurant is in a superb location with a lime tree-shaded terrace offering peerless views over the peaks that make this region famous. As does its olive oil, used to great effect in the cuisine here - an ode to the flavours of Provence. Moderate prices
- Hostellerie de la Reine Jeanne-13520 Les Baux de Provence(entrance gate to the old village) Tel 04.90.54.32.06 www.la-reinejeanne.com/restaurant-reine-jeanne-anglais.htm
- La Riboto de Taven-13520 Les Baux de Provence Tel +33 (0)4 90 54 34 23 On the edge of the village, this old country manor stands amid a riot of colorful flowers. In the antique-furnished dining room Jean-Pierre Novi's light, personal cuisine elicits plenty of enthusiasm. Good house-made bread, charming welcome, excellent regional wines. Moderate
Within 15 minute drive
- L'Atelier de Jean-Luc Rabanel-7 r. des Carmes, 13200 Arles Tel +33490910769 www.rabanel.com More than a meal - an experience! Jean-Luc Rabanel's "Green cuisine" concocts healthy dishes that are in tune with nature and constantly evolving. Two Michelin Stars. The single menu has 13 dishes at dinnertime and seven at lunch - all are remarkable and bear the mark of an artist in the kitchen. Expensive
Within a 20 minute drive
- Le Bistrot du Paradou-57 av. de la Vallée-des-Baux, 13520 Paradou Tel 04 90 54 32 70 No website but very special. Inexpensive to moderate
Villa is available for rental most of the year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
2018 Rates (6 Bedrooms)
Jan 20 - Jun 30 $23,115 Weekly
Jun 30 - Sep 01 $24,825 Weekly
Sep 01 - Dec 31 $23,115 Weekly
2017 Rates (10 Bedrooms)
Jan 02 - Jun 30 $29,100 Weekly
Jun 30 - Sep 01 $32,500 Weekly
Sep 01 - Dec 31 $29,100 Weekly
Due to exchange rates, all weekly prices above are subject to change until deposit is made.
There are no reviews at this time.
Aupilhas e Solelh Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!