Elegant fully staffed(right down to the butler) 7 bedroom villa near Florence
Tuscany-Florence Area Villa 10
This elegant fully staffed villa is perfect for the discerning guests who wish to spend some quality time in style while visiting Tuscany. The villa is conveniently located nearby Florence, only 25 minutes by car or 40 minutes by train, and it can accommodate up to 10 people. It is designed on two floors offering a combination of traditional 14th century construction, exquisite décor and modern amenities, within a great functional space.
Staff resides on the premises in separate quarter; privacy of the guests is guaranteed.
7 Bedrooms/7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Pizza Oven
- Satellite TV
- Swimming Pool
INCLUDED WITH RENT
- Electricity up to 500 kW per week, A/C, water, gas and final cleaning
- Staff: one butler, one maid, one cook (for breakfast and dinner only – cost of ingredients extra), from 8am-2pm and 5pm-10pm (Tuesday off)
- Daily change of bath towels
- Mid-week change of bed linen (Wed)
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Gardener and pool maintenance
NOT INCLUDED WITH RENT
- Heating charges: depending on usage, as per meter reading
- Extra charges for electricity over 500 kW per week: €0.55 per extra kW
- Food and beverages
- Extra housekeeping service: €12 per hour
- Personal laundry service: €10 per hour
- Babysitting service, depending on availability: €12 per hour
- Telephone charges extra
- Shopping fee € 30 per week to be paid directly to the cook
- Property Type
- Tuscany-Florence Area
- Outdoor pool
A generous interior space welcomes you, beautifully finished with ceramic tiles floor and beamed ceilings that spread out to include the open concept lounge room, embellished by a central decorative fireplace. The lounge room offers numerous windows and French doors that open onto a delightful sizable terrace with stunning panoramic views. A separate eat-in kitchen with a typical hearth is more than up to the task to service the formal dining room that can host a large table for up to 12 guests.
- The large terrace and professionally manicured verdant lawn overlook the surrounding Tuscan landscape provid- ing a great sense of tranquility. A gazebo is appropriately placed for dining al fresco, enjoying a drink with friends, or just relaxing in the shades. The private swimming pool is surrounded by 400-year-old trees and the sundeck offers plush lounge chairs to use while attaining that perfect tan.
Most of year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
2018 Prices on Request
There are no reviews at this time.
Adorna Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!