Six Bedroom Trulli, located on a 28 acre estate just 5 kms from Ceglie Messapica and 20 minutes from the beach.
Puglia/Basilicata/Calabria Villa 12
Whether you’ve been to Italy dozens of times or this is your first, the Puglia region is perfect for a genuine Italian experience. Rich with vineyards, olive groves, historical sites, ancient towns, and incredible architecture, Puglia has everything you could hope for. And, it’s usually a less crowded region than Tuscany and Campania. On this gorgeous estate, you and eleven guests will love the old-world authenticity. The villa is ideal for large groups, with enough space for a special event or wedding. Imagine how amazing the pictures will look.
Villa Ceglie is a perfect example of classic Mediterranean architecture. The low profile, red clay tiled roofing, raw stone archways, and the emphasis put on the courtyard and terrace space between the individual houses is all right on point. The white-tipped peaks of the bee-hive shaped houses are exactly like those of UNESCO’s Alberobello region. The bedrooms are split between four in the main house, and two separate guest houses, all feature double beds and en-suite bathrooms. The decor is all stone and designer furniture, creating a unique, warm, and elegant space for your group.
Inside, the formal dining area makes it easy to host your large group/special event with seating for twenty-four. The kitchen is fully equipped with high-end appliances and a dishwasher. The interior is air-conditioned and features television, iPod docking station, and Wi-Fi. After dinner, let the party spill out to the amazing terrace. There are plenty of outdoor living spaces, alfresco dining, and a barbecue, all surrounding the refreshing swimming pool.
The nearby town, Ceglie Messapica, just 5 kms away, is historically known for its numerous archaeological findings dating back to the ancient Messapi civilization. A great place for an afternoon trip, this small town, like many others in the area, is rich with historic architecture, cafes, galleries, and fine dining. If you’re feeling like a trip to the beach, the villa is located almost exactly between the Adriatic and the Ionian Sea. Each coast is around thirty kilometers away, why not visit both.
6 Bedrooms/7 Bathrooms 400 m2/4,305 sq ft
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area seating for 24
- Air conditioning
- DVD Player
- iPod docking station
- Maid service
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with hand-held shower, Television, Safe, Minibar, Lounge area, Sofa bed, Private entrace
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with hand-held shower, Television, Safe, Minibar, Lounge area, Sofa bed, Private entrace
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with hand-held shower, Television, Safe, Minibar, Lounge area, Sofa bed, Private entrace
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with hand-held shower, Television, Safe, Minibar, Lounge area, Sofa bed, Private entrace
Guest House 1
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Television, Fireplace, Safe, Minibar, Lounge area, Sofa bed
Guest House 2
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with hand-held shower, Television, Fireplace, Safe, Minibar, Lounge area, Sofa bed
- Electricity consumption
- Heating consumption
- Air conditioning consumption
- Linen change on Saturday
- Towel change on Saturday
- Final cleaning on Saturday
Extra cost (advance notice may be required)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Cook service
- Waiter service
- Laundry service
- Heating consumption
- Property Type
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining
Refundable security deposit: 2,000 Euro
Points of Interest
- 5 kms to Ceglie Messapica
- 15 kms to Ostuni
- 40 kms to Alberobello
- 50 kms to Grotte di Castellana
- 60 kms to Polignano a Mare
- 50 kms to Brindisi Airport
- 113 kms to Bari Airport
55% of rental
Villa is available for rent all year
Prices include all taxes, agency fees, foreign exchange fees, and credit card fees.
Apr 07 - Jun 02 $6,395 Weekly
Jun 02 - Jun 30 $6,995 Weekly
Jun 30 - Jul 14 $10,495 Weekly
Jul 14 - Aug 04 $12,795 Weekly
Aug 04 - Sep 01 $14,500 Weekly
Sep 01 - Sep 08 $10,495 Weekly
Sep 08 - Sep 15 $6,995 Weekly
Sep 15 - Dec 31 $6,395 Weekly
Jan 01 - Jun 01 $6,395 Weekly
There are no reviews at this time.
Villa Ceglie Availability Request
To request information about the availability of this property, please enter your travel dates and provide your email!